Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Can Fix Your Drywall | Call*Jim

I Can Fix Your Drywall 
Call*Jim 919-542-5336

I Can Fix Your Drywall | Call*Jim

Call Jim 919-542-5336 I Can Fix Your Drywall. NO JOB TO SMALL!  No matter what problem you are having with your drywall I can  fix it to look like new again. Call today for a great price on a quality repair in North Carolina!


 

Fixing drywall in Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill Cary NC Apex NC, Chatham County NC, Sanford NC, and Burlington NC for nearly a quarter century.


Check out my ratings with the BBB (A+), angieslist.com or any agency. Google Sites





FREE ESTIMATES - NO JOB TO SMALL -
Fixing walls and ceilings in NC


Drywall Mudding Contractor Chapel Hill NC - Batting Cages ...

Jimmy Holmes
3 days ago – Call Jim Drywall Mudding Contractor 919-542-5336 for fast, friendly, ... Chapel Hill Drywall Repair Contractor · Jim's Drywall Repair Durham NC ...


Drywall Companies - Call Jim 919-542-5336 I can fix your drywall!
Jimmy Holmes
4 days ago – Call Jim's Drywall Repair 919-542-5336 for fast, friendly, professional service. Jim's Popcorn Texture Repair & Removal Chapel Hill NC ...



Digg

Call Jim 919-542-5336 I can fix your drywall! providing fast, friendly, professional service in Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill Cary Apex Chatham County Sanford and Burlington NC. / North Carolina. Popcorn texture can be repaired or removed and finished smooth.

I Can Fix Your Drywall | Call*Jim

1 comment:

  1. Call Jim 919-542-5336 I can fix your drywall! providing fast, friendly, professional service in Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill Cary Apex Chatham County Sanford and Burlington NC. / North Carolina. Popcorn texture can be repaired or removed and finished smooth.

    I Can Fix Your Drywall | Call*Jim

    ReplyDelete